Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today's Outfit


Dress: Diane Von Furstenburg
Shoes: Jeffdrey Campbell
Tuxedo Jacket: Vintage
Belt: Dries Van Noten

I was inspired by a look that people found hard to pull off at my work. Countless women would try this dress on and to no avail would put it back. So, I decided that I would have to purchase this ensemble and try to make it work. I thought why not pair it with this Dries Van Noten belt and my fringe glads. I was so impressed by how amazing this dress worked out that I bought it and decided to wear it to work. I actually sold this whole look to another girl who thought of buying it before but thought that it was just to much fabric. Well over the past couple of days since I bought it it has sold out. I can't take 100% of the credit but, it sure felt good to see someone be inspired by a little ole challenge of mine.

No comments: