Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun Night Out




Yellow Jacket: Vintage CK
Jeans: Paper Denim
Dress worn as top: Jovovich-Hawk
Shoes: Matiko

My friend and I decided to have a girls night out. It's fun hanging out with her because she is always down for taking photos in weird places. I get a vision for something or somewhere and it's on. Sorry haven't been around lately but, work was fast paced and I had a lot of fun being out of town for it. Even though out of town is actually 40 miles away. I now need to focus on some new photo equipment so that I can take my own photos. I don't really have anyone to do it for me but, myself, unless I am out and about with friends. Looking forward to some pretty cool shots coming up. I have so many photo toys but, I need a few small things like a memory card for my 35mm. Than, it's on.

No comments: