Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stylish Youth Inspiration


Photo: Seaofshoes
Jane has such amazing style and she kind of reminds me of myself when I was younger. She takes so many fashion risks and it works. It's fun and it sets you apart from everyone else. I love her taste in high fashion. Though some of us may not be able to afford such exquisite luxurious, there is still room for expression of great taste and great style. I admire someone like her.
Here's a tip about luxury. You can find so much at great sales. Daily Candy is one great way of finding what's out there in your area and only shopping at the end of the season for the deals at your favorite boutiques or department stores. Go to warehouse sales and put yourself on lists, so that you are first to know upcoming events. Another thing to do is to save your money on the things that are going to have a lasting impression and always use your creativity. I think from there it just flows.

No comments: