Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Highly Waisted

I finally got to wear my high waisted Grey Ants. I am a curvy girl so, sometimes I feel a little Boom Boom but, who cares. I went to Loehmans after visiting a few of the boutiques around town. Even though everybody is 75% off, I still feel that 75 of 400 is still 100. I'm a reccessionista and I am looking for the real true bargains. I got 5 great items at Loehmans for 100 bucks. 2 Whitley Kros tops, Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt, Ali Ro blouse (shown above), and some amazing wide legged pants by Rory Beca.

This is the back side. I just love exposed zippers. It's a crop bloused and went perfect with the Grey ant Jeans.

Jeans, Grey Ant: Blouse, Ali Ro: Necklace, Vintage: Blazer, Vintage; Shoes, Vintage DKNY


1 comment:

Jane said...

Love the zip detail of the top

Come see me on http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x