Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inspiration Balmain

Loved this look since the first time I laid eyes on it.

Look at this fabulous military style jacket and the jeans are to die for, if you can afford 2 grand a pair.

Here's my find it yourself. I still am looking for the perfect acid wash jeans. These jeans I bought from the men's side at Barneys and decided to go big and make them into slouchy skinny style boyfriend jean. My alterations gal did amazing job in getting the jeans a bit more skinnier. The jacket was found at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. I thought I was dreaming. It cost only 10.00 dollars ( oh and the jeans were 8.00 dollars plus alterations).


My sister and I went shopping at the Grove in L.A. and stumbled upon these Jeffrey Campbell look a-likes. I yelled Balmain, I have to have those. Viola the look complete.
Jacket: Vintage, Tee: AA, Jeans: Paper Denim, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell




No comments: