Monday, March 2, 2009

Vogue: March 09
Love Love Love this outfit. I know that this jean look is uber trendy but, I love it. It's casual, chic, and extremely sexy. Now I have to really find me a pair of the jeans or just to it myself. That could be a well to do project, diy. Hopefully it will come out right. Stay tuned.

Photo Cred: Altamira
What I love about this look is that it's just easy and anyone can do it. I would first check out my local thrift store and scan the men's Levis to shred up. If you are lucky you might find a vintage 80's leather jacket. I actually found one for 10.00. It was part of the 2 for 20.00 at the Rose Bowl flea market. If you have a flea market around your area, check it out for cool vintage finds. For the stripe shirt I would try Forever 21. Something tells me you'll find that and much more.


No comments: