Monday, May 5, 2008

Eye Candy





Makeup: By Maryam

My good friend Maryam was offered to do the makeup for a fashion show benefiting breast cancer awareness at Revolution in Camarillo Ca and asked me to join along. If your looking for the best in surf gear or surf wear, Revolution is the place to go. Summer is just around the corner ladies and this is your one stop shop for all things beachy. What I love the most was the great environment, warm people, and the excitement of doing something for a good cause.
Check out those roach clips. Now that takes me back in the day with the Farrah Fawcett waves, OP sunwear, my slip on vans, and my hang ten shorts. Fashion always recycles itself and it's a good thing because some of us never let go of our favorite pieces from the past.
















Inspiration from South of the Border



Inspiration a la Farrah Fawcett. Love the socks.




Who says you can't rock a fedora and a roach clip to the beach?




These two pieces would look great paired with your favorite cut off levi's and your boyfriend blazer.


Summer is not summer without your bikini.

No comments: