Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Look

Vest: Rachel Roy
Jeans: January
Top: Harkam
Shoes: Dumond
This was today's work outfit. I was delighted to find this Harkam top at a thrift store. Sometimes people don't know what they have. The vest is Rachel Roy before she got very expensive. I am glad that I have a few of her pieces in my closet. I decided that I needed to really start wearing the clothes in my closet. I am a sick individual, I can't stop shopping and wanting. I love clothes but, my closet has to be re-done every month just to fit things in. It is well organized but, it can get a little out of control and then I forget what I have. I always have to remember that quality is better than quantity.

1 comment:

luna said...

Great blog, You have great eye for for fashion that's truly unique and full of personal expressions. Well if you and your sister are ever back in Minneapolis be sure to stop by at Luna Soles and say Hi! It was great meeting both. I'll keep checking your post keep up the good work.