Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Off To Work I Go

Dis is a little something that I thought of wearing since I've had these pants for nearly two years and never wore. One I was fat and couldn't fit them and, 2 I really had nothing to go with them that would be flattering. I loved the cut of them and they are pink linen, so a little see through and Hello ass. I am glad that I got to wear them and since it is about time to really start wearing the stuff I have in this tiny closet of mine where nothing really fits because of my huge addiction to clothing well, you know how it is fellow fashionistas. Most of the what I am wearing is going to be the challenge of what can I put together that is in my closet. If you are a true stylist you can work anything and that's your own closet. Stay tune to some groovyness.





Pants: Black Halo
Silk Top: Forever 21
Shoes: Fornarina
Jewels: Vintage and Aphrodite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Groovy V, love this outfit..
You know I have absolute admiration for your style.
Keep Barneys groovy ;)
*breathe in peace, breathe out love* -nikki